» News

Summer USTA League Captain's Meeting Postponed

Due to the inclement weather, the Captains meeting is cancelled for 1/25. The preliminary rescheduled date is for the following Monday, February 1, at Thomas McKean High School. Once the date is finalized, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the Captains. Check-in is at 6:30pm.  The meeting will begin at 7:00pm.  If you are captaining a team or are looking for a team to join, please e-mail Patti Donato at donato@ms.usta.com.